Using encapsulation technology
With so many Metro Carpet Cleaning clients asking for faster drying of clean carpets, carpet dry cleaning has become the most popular of all carpet cleaning methods in Sydney. The fact that carpets can be dry in around 30 minutes make it a great alternative for people who don’t have time to wait for carpets to dry.
- Step 1 - Assessment walkthrough by one of our dry cleaners with client of all cleaning areas and concerns so the most effective method can be applied for best end result.
- Step 2 - Pre-spraying of pre-conditioning Traffic Lane Solution is applied to carpet with double passing in heavy traffic areas to assist in soil “lifting”.
- Step 3 - Encapsulation solution is then applied and Carpet is rake agitated if necessary to loosen all dirt and soiling for cleaning heavily soiled rooms.
- Step 4 - Spot treatment solutions are applied to stubborn spots to assist in removing these marks during cleaning.
- Step 5 - Carpet is thoroughly dry cleaned paying particular attention to heavy traffic areas for maximum soil release.
- Step 6 - Deodorizer is applied to leave carpets smelling fresh and clean.
Click here for carpet cleaning prices.