Purchasing a good quality carpet for your home is a long-term investment. But over time carpet can become dirty and worn, particularly in heavy traffic areas.
To keep it looking its best for as long as possible, cleaning your carpet on a regular basis is important. Even if this means running over it with a vacuum every week.
However, since vacuuming doesn’t get right down into the bottom pile, but only lifts the surface dirt. A lot of the debris and pollutants will be left behind. This causes the carpet to look old and dishevelled, no matter how often it is vacuumed and can also contribute to long term wear and tear. Which is why cleaning your carpet with just vacuuming is not sufficient enough in ensuring long term durability of carpet.
Hire a professional
Instead, you need to hire a professional carpet cleaner who has all the right equipment to give your carpets a thorough deep cleaning every year. This increases your carpet’s longevity. Consequently saves you from having to replace the carpet sooner than anticipated.
Here are 5 benefits of cleaning your carpet using an accredited certified professional.
- A deep clean makes your carpets look near new. So the first time you have them professionally cleaned you will be absolutely amazed at their appearance!
- Any lingering odours that you have been unable to remove with vacuuming or carpet deodorants will be instantly removed with a deep clean. Leaving them smelling clean and fresh.
- Pollutants, bacteria, dust mites, skin cells and allergens quickly accumulate in the deep pile of carpets. Which can cause long-term health problems for your family. A professional carpet clean removes all of these microscopic problems, helping to keep your family home environment and ecology healthy.
- Any stains that you haven’t been able to remove completely, such as coffee, red wine, ink, dirt, mud and pet stains will be easily treated using the technician’s wide variety of spot and stain removers. So you don’t have to hide them anymore under furniture or rugs.
- The carpet in high traffic areas can become dirtier and deteriorate much faster than in other areas. However, cleaning your carpet with professional carpet cleaning equipment will bring it back to life.